Happy Monday! Today I bring you a spattering of thoughts in bullet points.
- I was in a funk yesterday. The Mr. knows just how to bring me out of such a funk. Bree + shopping = laughter. It's a good combo.
- I bought a couple tops from the Lauren Conrad collection and two new bottles of nail polish. Happy girl.
- I also tried on this dress. It was gorgeous. But, the smallest one on the rack was 2 sizes too big. I had to pass. I might have to track down the right size and pick up a pair of nude heels. Mmmmm.
- The Mr., Bree, and I picked up pizza to-go for din din last night. Bree and I took a pizza photo shoot in the back seat while the Mr. chauffeured us home. It was the best.
- The Mr., Bree, and I took a disturbing photo and video together. Below is the result of stuffing your upper lip with two large grapes. I can't decide if we look like Who's or just plain creeps. Proceed only if you are prepared to tinkle in your panties.
That's all for today, folks. I will be back tomorrow with some more goodness.